One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
- Looking for a team player willing to take on new challenges, who has great analytical and vendor management skills.
- The individual should be strong in Excel, SharePoint 365 and highly self-sufficient in these two systems.
- 3+ years' experience managing training projects, experience in Health Care or related industries,
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Excel formulas: VLOOKUPs, Match, IF AND statements) and SharePoint (Creating forms and relational tables).
- Other systems proficiency needed for the job are Outlook, Word and using BOX on a daily basis.
As a member in Policies, Training and Communication, this individual will lead the day to day management of third party training including tracking of training activities, New vendor review (SIF Process), Code of Conduct Exclusions, reporting and review of CW’ s staff processed outside of the primary MSA vendor. Other activities include vendor training notifications, exemptions and working as the liaison between management and third-party points of contact and the vendor used to host the training platforms. This individual will participate and drive automation and process improvement within the current defined processes. This individual will require strong vendor management and advanced Excel skills to be considered a resource for the broader team to assist on department goals.