Systems Specialist III
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- The CMC Editor will edit and format regulatory submission documentation in a timely manner to ensure the submission of high-quality applications to regulatory agencies.
- They will rewrite awkward and/or ungrammatical text; address poor syntax; and edit documents for clarity, expression, punctuation, grammar, and adherence to regulatory styles.
- The editor must have strong customer support skills and must be to effectively interface with a variety of authors and customer groups.
- The candidate must have at least two years of scientific or medical editing experience.
- They must be extremely detail-oriented, have a strong proofreading ability, and have a thorough knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- They must be able to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing; address problems of diverse scope; and work comfortably with all levels of scientific and other staff members.
- Advanced word processing skills (MS Word) and familiarity with stylebooks such as The Elements of Style, Chicago Manual of Style, and the American Medical Association Manual of Style are necessary.
- BS or BA in biological or life sciences, English, journalism, or equivalent.