Sr. Software Engineer
2841 Scott Boulevard Santa Clara, CA 95050
Our client has created a new group called Diagnostics Information Solutions, that is building NAVIFY, a Decision Support Platform to improve how healthcare is delivered. Their challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within a hospital and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and caregivers to improve patient care.
They have built the foundation of a modern SaaS stack, with a microservices based architecture hosted on AWS, and are now looking to scale this to support a portfolio of products and add new capabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the group from the ground up, and influence our vision and architecture.
- Work with product managers and data scientists to create prototypes and scalable, production products that can be used to derive insights from clinical data
- Write maintainable, reliable, reusable, secure, performant code.
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews.
- Maintain a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals.
- 5+ yrs of front end or back end or full-stack development experience
- Experience building back-end solutions using frameworks such as Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate.
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS with SASS or LESS
- BS in CS, Engineering, or related discipline
- Great communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working with UX designers and product managers to bring UI mockups to life
- Experience creating interactive data visualizations using D3/SVG/Canvas
- Experience with any cloud, AWS or Google Cloud or Azure.
- Experience with health data (HL7, FHIR)
- Includes, both backend and front-end skills listed above.
Nice to have: