770 Lindaro St San Rafael, CA 94901 | Contract
Our client focuses on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- The Senior Project Coordinator' s primary responsibility is to provide high level administrative coordination for Translational Sciences executive management and senior staff.
- The successful coordinator will proactively and promptly manage calendars, support travel planning and expense reporting, provide efficient coordination of meetings and other administrative tasks as well as planning Translational Sciences meetings and events.
- The coordinator independently identifies inefficiencies and creates new systems and processes to improve the infrastructure of the organization and remove barriers to efficiency for those supported.
The successful coordinator will:
- Provide diverse expertise of support by anticipating, determining, and fulfilling customer needs in a proactive, well-organized and customer-oriented manner have the flexibility to execute a variety of tasks and projects coordinate and work with other departments collaborative manner demonstrate task planning and coordination abilities, including a proven ability to multi-task under pressure and deadlines maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive materials and files require minimal supervision on assignments and routine tasks.
- Provide administrative support for director level and above department leadership in the Translational Sciences organizations by managing calendars, travel, and expenses, supporting meetings (including catering when needed) and generally removing administrative obstacles enabling them to focus on the work of their departments.
- Schedule and support recurring departmental meetings; may provide note taking as needed.
- Coordinate special events including All Hands meetings, leadership and departmental department offsite meetings, department celebrations, and community building activities.
- Provide travel arrangement and scheduling meetings for VP, senior staff, and visiting collaborators.
- Create and manage new administrative systems and access technologies to improve departmental infrastructure.
- Other duties supporting Translational Sciences operations, as assigned
- Minimum/Required: High School diploma required.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience.
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat experience is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to foster and maintain professional relationships with internal colleagues in order to accomplish the given tasks.