Sr. Data Engineer
611 Gateway Boulevard South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Data Engineer to play a key role in building biomarker data management system. The full stack Data Engineer will:
- Design, develop, implement, test, document, and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for analytics and deep learning.
- Implement data ingestion routines both real time and batch using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes leveraging AWS technologies and Big data tools.
- Provide on-line reporting and analysis using business intelligence. Provides input and recommendations on technical issues to the project team.
- Experience using software version control tools (Git, Jenkins, Apache Subversion)
- 7+ years of experience with ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools.
- 4+ years of experience data modeling concepts
- 3+ years of Python development experience