Sr Project Mgr
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 | Contract
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Projects may be strategic in nature.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.;
Skills: Expertise in running medium to large scale projects; excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures; experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices; strong analytical skills; business process development best practices, change management; strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills; understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration; excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources