Sr Project Mgr - AFP
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320-1799
The Sr. Project Manager (SPM) independently plans and manages the execution of development projects for Drug Substances and/or Drug Products. The project responsibility starts at the end of Phase 1 studies and ends with the commercial launch. Usually the project scope includes the development / transfer of large scale manufacturing processes for DS and DP, as well as the development / transfer of analytical test methods, and occasionally the design and development of delivery devices.
Required experiences and skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on Project Management experience with the development and/or manufacturing of drug substance and/or drug product within Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong MS Project skills and experienced with MS Office.
- Ability to self-start and independently manage product development projects within Biotechnology.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, rapidly changing technology environment, and to manage activities from DS, DP, and AS simultaneously.
- Ability to foster collaboration and work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.