Sr. Associate Supply Chain
1 Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
** During COVID candidate would be working remotely from home. Once office re-opens must be able to work onsite, M-F, 8-5 **
Reporting to the Global Product Planning Lead within the Global Supply Chain Organization. Responsible for delivering robust global supply plans and maintaining master data integrity using the planning and execution systems. Responsible for managing supply chain metrics, reports and distribution quality compliance documentation.
- Facilitate creation of supply plans across multiple manufacturing stages and sites that support demand and achieve product lifecycle and network targets.
- Control supply transition plans across existing supply chain nodes based on changes to supply, demand or regulatory assumptions
- Own supply planning quality checks to ensure supply plan integrity at Planning Cycle completion
- Participate on Global Supply Chain Team to drive alignment of product life cycle management and activities
- Manage operations business processes and reporting as needed.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources and functional groups to document new or changing product distribution within the document management system (CDOCS)
- Plan, schedule, and track cross functional (quality, distribution and process development) documentation work to meet product shipment dates, client deliverables and periodic audit reviews.
- Maintain templates for compliance documentation ensuring format consistency and technical accuracy.
- End to end supply chain experience
- Strong experience in supply and production planning, MRP, and inventory control. Proficiency in advanced ERP software tools. (ie: SAP, RapidResponse, Anaplan etc)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication capabilities. Comfortable and confident dealing with all levels of management within a large matrix organization.
- Experience with quality compliance, technical writing and authoring. Regular use of GMP document control systems and workflow tools to manage the lifecycle of technical documentation including draft, review, and publish phases.
- Detail oriented with strong business data analytical skills (proficiency in excel, smartsheet, tableau etc)
- Demonstrated process improvement and project management skills; able to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities simultaneously under constrained timelines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree and 2-3 YOE in supply chain or Masters Degree
- 2 plus years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or similar industry