Sr Associate Business Analyst
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
This individual will be supporting an initiative specifically for the supply chain group. They will be responsible for pulling data and analyzing it to support productivity tracking.
- Supply Chain Experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industry
- ERP Experience (SAP preferable)
- Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Assist with data analytics and managing process activities associated with Advancing Year Over Year Productivity by performing analysis activities, building and refining data generation models, maintain ideation database, and monitor status of ideas.
Perform quarterly analysis activities to monitor latest estimates against target goals
- Build and refine models used for data generation based upon feedback from Business Owner
- Collect details of new ideas and populate into ideation database
- Collect input from Business Owner and subject matter experts to prepare productivity idea implementation status reports for executive leadership
- Participate in ideation sessions