4300 Hacienda Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588 | Contract
Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies.
- Manages the full-cycle recruiting process to include: developing and implementing sourcing strategies, review resumes and conduct interviews (pre-screening), with key emphasis on pipeline development and improving time to fill.
- Proactively networks and establishes effective working relationships. Maintains a high level of customer service by partnering with all levels of management in order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Previous experience recruiting in the Life Sciences industry and successful hiring of Clinical/Scientific candidates is highly preferred.
- Communicates progress to goals to the Talent Acquisition Lead/Manager/Director, HR Business Partner, and internal customer groups. Completes all reports associated with status updates and compliance.
- Partners with Hiring Managers/functional Human Resources in order to identify, communicate, and achieve Affirmative Action goals/targets.
- Identifies and pursues cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Tracks all internal and external applicants and ensures all job postings meet requirements of EEO/AA compliance guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all hiring practices, as outlined by Roche policy and procedures and EEO/AA compliance guidelines.
- Ensures candidate(s) status in company' s ATS (Workday) and all candidate tracking logistics are properly maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and special projects in support of the HR department, as assigned.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience, of which 4 years must be in recruiting/staffing with a proven track record to fill a variety of different industries, roles, and levels including middle to senior level positions.
- Experience in corporate recruiting environment highly preferred.
- Experience with all facets of recruiting, including full cycle recruiting (sourcing, pre-screening, interviews, offer negotiation, closing candidate(s), etc.).
- Past experience supporting remote managers in multiple locations strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (local/domestic) to multiple locations, as needed, to support the business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent education and experience.