5945 Optical Court San Jose, CA 95138
Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies.
- Analyzes and interprets experimental data using various data analysis software and/or applying quantitative methods. Uses technical writing skills to produce reports and documents. May present findings at internal meetings.
- Assumes accountability for electronic lab notebook documentation, ensuring experimental methods and results are recorded timely, accurately and consistently, and according to established formats.
- Participates in routine lab maintenance, lab safety, ISO, and QSR implementation.
- May troubleshoot issues related to instrumentation.
- Works independently and manages own workflow to accomplish assigned objectives.
- With guidance, analyzes and brainstorms alternative approaches to solve problems and finds solutions.
- Makes sound recommendations to solve problems.
- Establishes as appropriate internal/cross-functional/customer relationships.
- Uses discretion and independent judgment to recommend solutions to basic problems that their individual or team projects.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological/Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work-experience.
- Less than 1 year