Research Associate III
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- The successful candidate will work within project teams to advance research stage programs.
- The selected candidate will collaborate with in-vivo teams and hands-on work will involve in-vivo study design, in-vivo work, as well as ex-vivo analysis of immune cells and study design.
- Qualified candidates will possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Flexibility and an eagerness to learn.
- Strong verbal communication, writing, listening skills required.
- Direct experience with animal models in required with proven skills in tissue processing and purification of immune cells for in-vitro cell culture.
- Experience with immunoassays preferred.
- The candidate must have a PhD in Immunology, cell biology, oncology or related science.
- Preferably 5+ years of hands-on related experience.
- The level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the selected candidate.