Reimbursement Policy Associate II
San Francisco, CA
Great Consulting Company located in SF is looking for an experienced Reimbursement Associate!
- Evaluate drug and device technologies and determine Medicare and managed care reimbursement policies
- Identify and review national, regional, and local coverage policies to identify rationale behind positive and negative coverage decisions
- Search diagnosis, procedure, drug, device, and supply codes to identify potential options and new pathways for new life science and medical technologies
- Understand payment systems to identify fee for service payment levels across provider types and settings of care
- Develop and help implement reimbursement roadmaps/strategies for hospital inpatient and outpatient services, physician office procedures, physician surgical services, retail and specialty pharmacy products, DMEPOS items, clinical lab services including advanced diagnostics, etc.
- Health care or business experience (1-4 years) particularly in the drug or device industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Work independently and in a team setting
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Be results and performance oriented; focus on improving operational efficiencies and leveraging tools and resources
- Demonstrate sound judgment in individual job duties, project teams, as well as in the office environment at large
- Develop spreadsheets and understand project budgets and perform project tasks to pre-specified budgets
- Understand billability targets and work with colleagues and management to meet individual billability requirements
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Rush your resumes to us ASAP!