Quality Assurance Document Control Specialist
300 Bel Marin Keys Boulevard Novato, CA 94949
Our client focuses on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- The QA Document Control Specialist is responsible for managing various internal documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity.
- This role requires the individual to receive, review, edit, format, update, and manage various documents within an electronic document system.
- All work must work be completed through workflows established in the EDMS, and must comport with specified internal standards and processes.
- This is an administrative role that is heavily task-oriented toward document processing.
- Various activities may impact project timelines and the worker is responsible for adjusting and balancing his/her workload with the department and customers accordingly.
- Have experience processing documentation in an administrative capacity; have an intermediate level of proficiency in Word (including use of headers/footers, page formatting, templates and creation of step numbering); have at least a beginner level of proficiency in Excel; be familiar with LiveLink and TrackWise or any other document management system; have an extremely high level of attention to detail; have strong written and verbal communication skills; be able to adapt and work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced dynamic environment; be able to effectively and efficiently prioritize assignments and workload; be able to use the copier and scanner and the velo-binding system; be able to work with limited supervision.
- H.S.;4 years related experience or AA degree and 1 year related experience.