40 Technology Way West Greenwich, RI 02817
In this role you will be supporting the Corporate Product Quality department through the entry, verification, review, tracking, and archiving of technical data.
Required skills include knowledge of GMP, 2-3 years operational experience in pharmaceutical or regulated industry; data entry; data verification; clerical and/or administrative experience; proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project
TOP 3 SKILL SETS:
*GMP experience 1+ years.
*Quality 1+years of experience.
*Technical Writing 1+ years of experience.
*Preferred bachelor in Life Sciences
The successful candidate will:
• Perform transcriptional data verification of technical reports and other documents, following corporate Standard Operating Procedures.
• Enter documents into corporate quality GMP Lab databases, checking for completion and correctness.
• Enter data from external sources into MS Excel spreadsheets or MS Word documents.
• Gather documents and materials, collates, distributes and/or files.
• Enter and distribute documents and forms.
• Data processing support to include maintaining database for all documentation.
• Audit reports and files for discrepancies.
• May compile information and metrics from various documents or databases.
• Provide guidance or refer staff members to appropriate contacts.
• Coordinate or manage multiple documents and team members through the document review and approval process following corporate SOPs.
• Communicate via telephone, instant message, voice-mail, meetings, teleconferences, and/or e-mail.