40 Technology Way West Greenwich, RI 02817 | Contract
In this role you will be supporting the Corporate Product Quality department through the entry, verification, review, tracking, and archiving of technical data.
Required skills include knowledge of GMP, 2-3 years operational experience in pharmaceutical or regulated industry; data entry; data verification; clerical and/or administrative experience; proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project
TOP 3 SKILL SETS:
*GMP experience 1+ years.
*Quality 1+years of experience.
*Technical Writing 1+ years of experience.
*Preferred bachelor in Life Sciences
The successful candidate will:
• Perform transcriptional data verification of technical reports and other documents, following corporate Standard Operating Procedures.
• Enter documents into corporate quality GMP Lab databases, checking for completion and correctness.
• Enter data from external sources into MS Excel spreadsheets or MS Word documents.
• Gather documents and materials, collates, distributes and/or files.
• Enter and distribute documents and forms.
• Data processing support to include maintaining database for all documentation.
• Audit reports and files for discrepancies.
• May compile information and metrics from various documents or databases.
• Provide guidance or refer staff members to appropriate contacts.
• Coordinate or manage multiple documents and team members through the document review and approval process following corporate SOPs.
• Communicate via telephone, instant message, voice-mail, meetings, teleconferences, and/or e-mail.