Thousand Oaks, CA 91320-1799
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing, and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
- The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for integrating Process Development (PD) activities by developing and maintaining project schedules for pipeline projects.
- Have a significant focus on supporting programs in the late stage phase (pivotal to launch, commercial).
- Working with the Global Operations Leader and other members of the Product Delivery Team, the PM develops and aligns plans and schedules for PD activities with business priorities.
- Captures associated project risks, develops mitigation plans and communicates project status clearly to impacted stakeholders.
- Assists with driving decision making for the project and ensures that action items are captured and tracked to completion.
- Partners with PD technical leads to identify key deliverables and activities to be completed, identifies dependencies, and optimizes the sequence of project activities.
- Ensures cross-functional alignment through the integration of interdependent activities and through the communication of plans and timelines, with specific emphasis on critical path activities.
- Assists PD technical leads with tracking the execution of required deliverables and assists with navigating project teams through corporate governance.
- Collects, digests and assembles information to enable relevant business analysis and influence decision-making.
- Leverage soft skills, technical knowledge, and leadership attributes to influence positive project outcomes.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to foster collaboration and work effectively on cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of project management experience with exposure to 1 or more: Cell Line Development, Drug Substance Development, Drug Product Development, Analytical Sciences
- Experience managing a process within a team environment