Project (Information Systems) Mgr 3
1388 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Our client manufactures and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients.
- Project (Information Systems) Mgr: Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects involve software implementation and upgrades
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff, internal business customers/partners and external Software tool vendors by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed MS project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Track, coordinate and follow thru on daily/ weekly tasks as per Project plan/ WBS and communicate tasks completed, over due and escalation to respective owners
- Run daily stand up meetings and daily close meetings and publish meeting notes, and actions to follow thru
- Use of Project management and productivity tools such as MS Projects, Microsoft Excel, JIRA are mandatory
- Ability to create task burn down charts and backlog reporting is a must
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization is key skill set required
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management particularly in Demand and Supply Planning, Supplier collaboration, Manufacturing planning and execution is an advantage
- Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.