PROJECT (DESIGN) MANAGER 2
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Our client manufactures and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients.
This position will:
• Create, manage, and track project schedules, scope statements, and detailed project plans.
• Coordinate activities required to drive a project to completion, identify and communicate potential risks to stakeholders, and provide ongoing status reports to team members.
• Be involved from concept to execution, working with our cross-disciplined team to achieve project objectives.
• Develop project management templates and document processes for use by the employee communications and engagement team.
• Ensure materials are delivered to specifications.
• Senior project manager with 10+ years of project management experience.
• Possesses strong problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
• Has a proven ability to quickly assimilate to new disciplines.
• Highly self-motivated with ability to manage own priorities.
• Results oriented with track record of delivering projects on-time and to expectation.
• Internal communications experience a plus.