325 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
DCX - Media Services Team – Media Analyst / Strategist
- The DCX (Digital Customer Experiences) Media Analyst leads the execution of operational reporting and analytics for paid digital media across Healthcare Professional (HCP) and Patients (DTP) customer types.
- The Media Analyst sits on the DCX Media Services Team and interfaces broadly with the Product Marketing teams, other DCX teams, and media agency.
- They work together to analyze media performance, and develop insights and recommendations for executional excellence and in-flight adjustments to promotional campaigns.
- The Media Analyst must have strong analytical skills and in-depth functional and business knowledge to support these activities.
- The ability to work in a matrix organization while implementing this capability and the ability to analyze and distill business relevant data are required to be successful in this role.
- Media analytics support for priority brands: Monitor performance, analyze media data, and provide reporting and insights
- A/B Testing: Review and improve upon test plans created by the media agency. Analyze test results and communicate to internal teams. Work with agency to manage test planning, execution, and implementation process.
- Support MST Applied Analytics Manager (MST AAM with development and execution of MST Learning Agenda. Lead MST analytics and performance marketing training as needed.
- Measurement oversight: Review media tactical plans and ensure that sound measurement is in place prior to the launch of marketing campaigns.
- Ad-hoc analytics support: Provide analytics support as needed to MST AAM, including deep performance analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting: Provide reporting support as needed to MST AAM
- EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION (Basic Qualifications)
- Strong familiarity with media measurement, KPIs and metrics, and how to monitor, derive insights, and report on key metrics.
- Strong understanding of A/B testing, including the “dos and don’ts” of testing
- 4+ years of experience as a digital/performance/growth marketer or marketing/media analyst
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to plan ahead, judge priorities, multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong communicator: Able to take analysis/insights and communicate key findings or learnings in an easy to understand format -- ability to “tell a story” with data
- Expertise with relevant analytics and media platforms: Adobe Analytics and Google Marketing Platform, particularly Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, and Google Analytics 360.
- Proficient with data segmentation and advanced analysis techniques
- Versatile and comfortable juggling multiple projects with several moving parts at once
- Self-starter and has excellent follow-through with proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, often ambiguous, highly-matrixed environment
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION (Preferred Qualifications)
- Advanced degree in a related field
- Client Management / Agency Services
- Strong understanding of digital technology, including cross-channel and cross-device attribution.
- Deep knowledge of media landscape and continuously seeks to understand the current advancements of paid media channels and marketing
- Familiarity with Scrum / Agile