Marketing Senior Manager
1710 Newbury Road Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
This role requires the marketer to manage several initiatives to flawless execution in the short term. It will require strategic thinking, leadership, collaboration, and the ability to serve as a true champion for the consumer.
This position will require significant agency management, and cross-functional team leadership.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Deliver breakthrough and impactful creative campaign that executes via various consumer channels including print, radio, digital, website, mobile, email/CRM, point of care, and DTP.
• Manage media plans for projects for digital, social, point of care channels.
• Develop and track the measurement of key metrics for the media mix, consumer engagement, advertising effectiveness.
• Work closely with Communications/PR/Events and Digital lead to ensure campaign messaging is pulled through the marketing mix channels to the right consumers across the journey.
• Collaborate with key partners including HCP marketing, Access, Corporate Communications, Operational teams, and Commercial Strategy and Analytics to ensure synergy with programming for healthcare professionals, customers, and consumers.
• Manage the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and approval of new materials to enable responsible and compliant consumer communications.
• Manage budgets and closely monitor performance, ensuring cost-effective delivery of all programs.
• 4 days a week, Domestic travel up to 20%.