335 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Supports the development and execution of the product/TA value proposition, customer positioning, and the end-to-end customer experience.
- Responsible for optimizing all marketing materials, including branding, messaging, and channel mix for target customers. Creates new materials when necessary to address a customer need.
- Uses and commissions appropriate marketing research needed to drive the product' s overall market positioning and to inform the optimal end-to end customer experience
- Identifies and works regularly with internal network partners and external resources to deliver product marketing activities.
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless, well-integrated product message and position across multiple marketing platforms.
- Accountable for high quality, compliant execution across all marketing platforms and customer types (e.g. patients, providers, organized customers)
- Prioritizes and creates personal messages and resources for field-based channels in coordination with non-personal messages and resources
- Monitors marketing activity usage, performance, and customer satisfaction to optimize campaigns and drive customer and business outcomes
- Partners with the Promotional Review Committee (PRC), including Legal and Regulatory, to ensure development, approval, and pull-through of compliant and effective promotional tactics
- Leads and/or participates in flexibly deployed work teams across the CMG network, contributing novel ideas or approaches based on their areas of expertise
- Works autonomously to make decisions and act, in close alignment with the full product value proposition, customer positioning, and Squad priorities
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of brand marketing to include positioning, branding, campaign development and channel mix
- Knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem including health economics, policy and the regulatory environment
- Knowledge of each critical customer type (e.g. patients, providers, organized customers) as well as their experiences and their needs end-to end
- Ability to think with an enterprise mindset
- Ability to influence and inspire individuals and teams across the CMG network
- Breadth of experience in product/therapeutic area, access marketing and multichannel marketing
- Ability to flex and thrive in an ambiguous environment undergoing transformational change
- Strong customer orientation and focus
- Strong analytical skills to effectively utilize research and behavioral data to shape strategies and tactics
- Strong agency management skills
- Ability to translate strategic direction into action plan for self, and make progress in the face of ambiguity
- Good judgment in recognizing the distinction between " good enough" and perfection
- Embraces change, embodies a continuous improvement mindset, and exemplifies agile principles in day-to-day activities
- Bachelors degree in Marketing / Business preferred
- MBA or other related graduate level degree preferred
- 3 or more years experience with the majority working in a product marketing function
- Experience in the managed care, pharmaceutical or biotech industry/pharmaceutical or biotech field sales
- Marketing experience in other relevant industries
- Experience in creating marketing strategies, plans and tactics that have strengthened market positioning and driven high-value customer and business outcomes