Lab Project Coordinator
2801 Scott Boulevard Santa Clara, CA 95050
Our client develops, manufactures, and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms, and technologies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage, coordinate and implementation of requirements with Laboratory Management Development team members.
- Guides team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency, and optimization.
- Manage execution of cross-functional plans and track of progress of activities.
- Conduct meetings and coordinate internal resources/third party vendors for laboratory projects.
- Implements / pulls in best practices to project teams; fosters continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge, experience exchange.
- Guides and manages preparation for project milestone reviews.
- Defines, measures, and reports key performance indicators for their projects, enabling teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Meeting management (sets agenda, organizes meetings, and edits minutes).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5S project support: Coordinate and implementation of 5S system in the labs.
- Smart Auto Core lab workflow: Streamline Core lab shared space system.
- Digitalized equipment and lab beach sign up system.
- Ideas to digitalized equipment logbook entry.
- Lab management workflow system standardization.
- Training video set up.
- Streamline ticketing system.
- Update equipment labeling system to Quality training alignments.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Biological/Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work-experience.
- Minimum: 3-5 years of relevant project management experience working in the healthcare, laboratory, and/or IVD GMP/ISO regulated environment.
- Preferred: 6-10 years of relevant project management experience working in the healthcare, laboratory, and/or IVD GMP/ISO regulated environment
- Project Management Certified.
- 5S lean skills.
- Agile Scrum project management certification.
- Healthcare and/or laboratory experience.
- Computer networking skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and be a critical thinker.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management software programs
- Demonstrates successful problem solving and coordination of project related activities.
- Written and oral communication skills required.
- Previous experience with standard project management process (PMI) desired.
- Strong negotiation and meeting facilitation skills required.
- Diagnostic and/or Pharmaceutical industry and relevant diagnostic area knowledge preferred.
- Management of complex projects with ambitious milestones in high pressure circumstances.
- Experience with projects that required activity/milestone achievement to launch the product.