International Product Manager (Interim)
4300 Hacienda Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Launch of new product claims, including business planning, forecasting, marketing plans, collateral development, and training Plans and contributes to the International Business Team meetings (IBT), International Experience Exchange Meetings (IEEM) and affiliate meetings.
- Identifies competitor activities and develops action to address them.
- Implements the global marketing strategy through the affiliate companies.
- Provides high level support and guidance to the affiliate companies on product issues.
- Drives and coordinates development of marketing tools and activities (e.g. brochures, training manuals, slide decks, internet/intranet sites and other e-media, branding guidelines, congress stand designs, satellite symposia, posters, give-aways, stand alone meetings).
- Contributes commercial ideas into planning product development roadmap Maintains up to date knowledge of the global market for the therapy area.
- Initiates appropriate market research.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing or sales roles in the IVD field
- Strong aptitude for clinical and scientific learning
- Highly effective in both writing and oral communication
- Self-starter and highly motivated Has achieved sales and marketing goals
- Demonstrated an ability to drive change within an organization while working collaboratively with colleagues
- Worked in or supported multiple geographic regions
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or Science