Intake Coordinator I
825 Northeast Multnomah Street Portland, OR 97232
The Intake Coordinator acts as the medium between people and resources, connecting internal and external customers to the necessary information, products, or services.
- Review data submitted through referral sources.
- Perform initial data entry into the system.
- Prepare hard copy file and generate and remit referral acknowledgment letter to referring source.
- Provide administrative support to Case Managers miscellaneous clerical tasks.
- Aid and support multiple ongoing department projects, as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Periodic mandatory overtime throughout the year is required. This may include, but is not limited to, high referral season. new product or system launches, new line extensions, or any unexpected surge in volume or backlog situations.
- May include weekends as needed.
- Candidates may be asked to work OT at certain parts of the assignment and we ask that there is limited vacation during training and launch.
- The hours of operation are between 5 AM to 5 PM.
- Managers are also looking for local candidates to the Portland area or someone who is willing to relocate in a timely matter at their own accord.
- 2 years of experience
- Ability to multitask
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to process high volume of incoming faxes (electronically) by reading and determining where and how they are filed
- Knowledge of data entry and basic computer skills
- Must possess solid teamwork and relationship management skills
- Decision Making
- Technical and Business Expertise
- Achieving Results
Bachelor’s degree is preferred.