Instructional Content Specialist
1020 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Our client manufactures and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients.
- To perform general instructional design work or possibly to work on a specific, company-wide initiative with me
- Looking for strong instructional design skills: writing, organization, attention to detail, experience in Articulate Storyline and/or creating instructional resources with various tools, graphic design is a plus
Primary Function of Position:
- The Instructional Content Specialist will be responsible for producing and maintaining content across a wide range of projects including web-based online courses, mobile applications, video scripts / storyboards, and quick reference guides.
- Development will focus on the clinical/technical aspects of their system and its components and will be developed using programs like Captivate, Storyline, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office.
- Online learning modules will be integrated into a Learning Management System.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop competency based content including; assessments, facilitator/participant guides, and reference material
- Apply learning experience design, behavior design, and classic ID principles to develop adaptive learning programs
- Partner with various subject matter experts to organize, design and adapt content across multiple programs
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify and capture learning content
- Project manage all phases of a learning project – analysis, design, development, implementation & evaluation
- Deliver Train the Trainers (TTT)
Skill / Job Requirements:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a relevant instructional design role
- 1-2 years of experience publishing content to a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education completed
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage multiple development projects in meeting deadlines
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) expertise
- 1-2 years of experience in a healthcare, biotech, or medical device organization
- 1-2 years of experience developing content for a global audience
- Degree in Education, Curriculum Development, or Instructional Design
- Experience working with strict document control and Quality Management Systems
- Adobe Experience Mobile Manager (AEMM) authoring experience
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Audition expertise