Human Resources Director
1710 Newbury Road Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Ideal candidate- Master' s degree or MBA, 10- 15 years of experience in Human Resources handling complex issues in a fast paced, rapidly changing, high technical or pharmaceutical biotech environment, Must have experience/done Organization design program design. 7+ years supervisory experience. Broad understanding of and appreciation for all human resources components
In this role, the Human Resources Director will help clients achieve key business objectives and increase the effectiveness of their organization.
• Partner with business leadership teams to define a vision that drives innovation, growth and employee engagement.
• Design and manage a large and complex organizational design activity, including all elements of organizational design and change management, and partnering and guiding the senior leadership in the function through this activity.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders and employees based globally guiding the execution of HR programs, processes, communications, and strategic initiatives.
• Combine data insights and people insights to coach and guide clients on HR and business-related issues to effect positive change in the organization, including shaping and leading organizational effectiveness for client groups through organizational design and workforce planning.
• Shape and foster a high performing and highly engaged culture. Lead talent management processes to strengthen leadership pipeline. Ensure alignment with diversity and inclusion initiatives. Partner with leaders to acquire, develop, engage and retain talent. Ensure talent management and succession planning activities for client groups for purpose of identifying leadership gaps and solutions.
• Lead large scale change by partnering and collaborating with leaders cross-functionally and across sites.
• In partnership with HR centers of expertise, oversee leadership development, talent management, engagement and retention, and ongoing organizational design/optimization efforts in client organizations
• Partner with talent acquisition organization to identify and attract top external talent to key leadership roles.
• Facilitate the performance management and compensation process in client organizations
• Support the global delivery of HR initiatives, identifying and managing opportunities in their client group to support the achievement of strategic goals
• Stay current on leading talent trends and deliver practical and insightful thought leadership, including the development and personal growth of our people, with the objective of enabling our people to excel.
• Actively contribute to and collaborate with the broader HR team - sharing knowledge and practices that will help HR be more effective to the entire organization
• Guide and manage the efforts of other staff resources as assigned.
• Mentor and coach others to ensure project success and continued development and improvement of organization