HR Staffing Coordinator
2801 Scott Boulevard Santa Clara, CA 95050
Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies.
Partners with recruiters, human resource business partners and hiring managers to ensure effective and aligned recruitment processes are in place that enables us to attract key talent.
- Administers and monitors the pre-employment process for new hires, including offer letter process and onboarding documentation.
- Acts as additional resource for questions and/or troubleshooting issues with TALEO. Assists with training internal and external users on TALEO functionality.
- Manages data related to recruiting, staffing, EEO and candidate and new hire processing: Orders candidate background investigations, prepares offer letters and supporting materials, schedules pre-employment drug screens, initiates relocation services, distributes and collects new employee paperwork, enters information into HRIS system. Communicates with supervisors and applicable departments regarding applicant status and progress.
- Coordinates onboarding schedules and New Hire Orientation for new employees.
- Participates in the development of and maintains process documentation for the Talent Acquisition Process.
- Participates in determining appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects including employment/temporary agency performance. Exercises judgment on the right sourcing channels to be used.
- Supports Talent Acquisition team with a wide range of miscellaneous projects including reporting and presentations.
- Ensures employee data is entered into HR applications.
- May assist with the immigration process and administration as a liaison with immigration attorneys.
- Performs other HR duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training/education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative, customer service or other office experience.
- Experience in human resources, recruiting or staffing preferred.
- Experience coordinating projects from inception to completion.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Superior organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
- Ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Solid understanding of federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain business/client relationships through effective communication and negotiation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse populations at all levels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as electronic applicant tracking systems.