Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Our client manufactures and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients.
The Product Operations HR team is looking for an individual who has a passion for planning, project management, efficiency, and continuous improvement while being creative and curious minded to help support the Product Operations organization. This individual will have some exposure of HR functional areas, including performance management, compensation, employee relations, and program/project management (HR centers of excellence – HR COEs).
Working under the guidance of the Product Operations’ HRBP team, you will partner with HR centers of excellence, the Product Operations management teams and HRBP team to project manage and execute HR strategy, implement HR initiatives, policies, procedures, programs, and engagement strategies. You will work collaboratively with HR colleagues and department leadership to develop/maintain a culture that supports the company mission, vision and core values.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the personnel change process; ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Project manage the deployment of cyclical HR programs and/or talent initiatives such as the merit and bonus review cycles for the Product Operations organization.
- Respond to employee and management inquiries on a broad range of issues and provides general guidance
- Partner with HR Business Partners to assess data for ongoing review of the organization and learn to customize or combine reports where applicable to achieve requested data results for HR and clients and audit data for accuracy
- Identify areas of opportunity for operational efficiencies; work with appropriate functional owners on scalable solutions
- The “ go to person” for HRBPs on HRIS (HCM) and HR tools associated with a number of HR initiatives
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree desired in a business or HR-related field, with a minimum of 2-4 years of HR experience in a generalist position
- Excellent organizational and project/program management; PMP preferred
- Ability to prioritize and seamlessly manage multiple tasks and requests from multiple sources
- Solid computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills; constructive and collaborative
- Ability to engage and work well with people at all levels of the organization
- Effective communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; attention to detail is a must
- Resourceful and takes initiative; has the ability to operate with limited information and/or direction