1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
.NET Developer Job Description
- Extensive experience in large-scale application architecture, design, and development using .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Api, XML, Web Services(REST, SOAP), Windows Services, NUnit, Visual Studio, Stash/SVN/git
- Strong database development experience in Oracle and SQL Server; developing complex SQL statements, PL/SQL.
- Very good experience in preparing low level design/build documents
- Should have in depth understanding of IDM processes including Joiners/Movers/Leavers
- Should have in depth understanding and experience of installation, configuration and customization of at least one IDM suite
- Should be able to develop workflows, custom connectors, out of the box of the IDM configuration.
- Should be able to integrate enterprise or in-house developed applications with the IDM solution.
- Should be able to generate standard or customize reports as per business needs
- Should be able to perform testing for the solutions provided.
- Should be able to collaborate with various teams on release/change management.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) or Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) certification preferred
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have excellent communication - verbal and written skills
- Need to be self-driven & self-starter and work with minimal direction
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Identity & Access Governance domain
- Object Oriented Programming: 7+ years
- 5+ years with working knowledge of software releases, versioning, change control and source control systems
- Should have 4-6 years of development experience on Oracle and SQL Server RDBMS