Data Entry Specialist I
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- The Data Entry Specialist will work under day to day direction of the Project Controls Engineer. Duties include:
- Enter data into databases and spreadsheets for the purpose of project financial tracking and accounting Where needed, reconciling figures between SAP data and monthly financial reports.
- Running reports off of these databases.
- Submit applications to create purchase orders (POs) using the company' s internal SAP system (g2g shopping carts).
- Managing POs at end of project.
- Close out of all POs at end of project.
- Clean up up remaining open POs that were not closed out by project team.
- Write up the business process for our monthly reports Back up and other support to project cost engineer Support resource management database used to forecast and track FTE draw by various projects.
- Precise and accurate data entry and transcription from one database to another.
- Problem solving: removing obstacles as encountered very good written communication: ability to write concise, readable work process instructions that is understandable by a broad audience learning new database systems
- AA or BA/BS
- Experience in any of the following or related industries: architecture/engineering, construction, pharma, biotech, finance, project management
- Experience with databases such as SAP and Unifier, or Primavera, or similar