1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Onsite large conference room management (for SSF) for rooms that hold 50+ people. Scope includes fulfilling room request by booking rooms on the requester’ s behalf, effectively communicating and working with requesters to meet their needs, auditing the spaces as required, coordinating with Facilities and Security teams, and partnering with AV services and eventually catering. Currently, there are ~16 of these rooms on our campus, and it is anticipated this could grow to~20-30 when new buildings and other large gathering spaces are included.
- Cultivate strong relationships and effectively communicate with the administrator community.
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with information regarding department processes and requirements as requested
- Work collaboratively, effectively and maintain rapport with administrative staff and all internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Provide support by performing administrative and process related tasks
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Consistently adhere to process and activity tracking requirements
Competencies Identified for Success:
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate the brand and services in a way that resonates with key stakeholders and external partners. Ability to frame and deliver communications, with insights from data.
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences. Successfully developed and realized high impact, innovative offerings that engage the workforce while driving value for our investment. Brings sufficient technology savvy to leverage a variety of channels to share information, connect end users and build the brand.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt. Able to synthesize large amounts of information and deliver results in a dynamic environment.
- Disciplined, organized, flexible, and collaborative team player
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision making skills
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education or equivalent experience; Proprietary – For Genentech Internal Use Only 2
- At least 3 years of experience working directly in hospitality or customer-focused roles delivering programs/service offerings.
- Experience in a corporate environment creating amazing employee experiences
- Excellent written and face-to-face/phone communication skills
- Strong time management skills coupled with efficient/effective multi-tasking
- Proficiency working in help/service ticket management process/workflow systems
- Ability to become proficient in internal policies, guidelines, and department SOPs.