301 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- The asst coordinator will provide general support to the Operations and Admin Team.
- Managing calendar, correspondence, and messages for the group.
- Coordinate meetings and materials. Prepare agendas and meeting minutes.
- Support staff in preparation of presentations including creation of graphics for presentations and internal publication.
- Maintain filing and record keeping system.
- Coordinate travel and training requirements.
- Organize workshops, or other events as necessary.
- Order supplies and materials.
- Initiate service requests for equipment, work orders, etc.
- Facilitate luncheon meetings and catering requests.
- Data entry and general clerical tasks.
- The candidate must be:
- Proactive, self-motivated, flexible, and team-oriented.
- Takes initiative to continuously improve work processes.
- Able to manage conflicting and changing priorities.
- Perform well in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with other coordinators.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google mail, Google calendar, Google Drive, etc.
- Able to pick up data entry in other software such as SAP, Plansource etc.
- The successful candidate will understand that he/she succeeds not by completing tasks but by proactively working to make improvements in the effectiveness of the group.
An Associate or Undergraduate Degree is preferred