Contracts & Pricing Specialist
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
We are seeking a key member of the Strategic Pricing and Contracting team, specifically in Contract Development & Foundation. This position is primarily responsible for contract creation and key contract processes in support of Payer, Provider and/or Channel segment contracting. Responsibilities include: drafting contracts, amendments, notice letters and other operative documents; creating document language that accurately describes new programs, incentives and objectives; conducting contract negotiations with customers; communicating with other functional components of the department on the operation and implementation of business unit contracts and participating in and supporting meetings to plan, provide feedback and anticipate the needs of the business unit. Position also involves reporting activities and metrics to supervising Director, managing customer document files, folders and templates, conducting redline review meetings, communicating document status to stakeholders and certifying that key process controls have been met.
Required Competencies and Skills/Knowledge
- Excellent/Advanced computer & M/S Office skills
- Excellent writing skills; detail-oriented
- Executive presence. Develops and delivers formal presentations to senior management.
- Communicates effectively within and outside department
- Ability to facilitate internal reviews with key stakeholders