Communication Specialist III
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Under general supervision of the Group Sr. Communication and Strategy Manager, the IT Communications Specialist is responsible for developing high impact communication messages and identifying appropriate communication vehicles to enhance employee engagement and facilitate change through effective communication.
- Employees in this position will collaborate with all levels of the organization, with the responsibility of creating and delivering clear, consistent and effective knowledge and information to Product Development.
- Duties include, digital content management, digital content creation, internal marketing and branding, change management strategy.
- Quick learner able to align business goals and objectives.
- Proactively respond to communication requests; evaluate communication needs and partner with the Sr. Communication & Strategy Manager to develop effective communication plans to meet these needs Utilize strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with subject matter experts, providing guidance on the level of information needed to develop effective messaging for internal and external communications.
- Develop and manage the communication channel strategy for PD Informatics. Creating relevant, and high impact internal communications, managing digital content to ensure information sharing, change alignment.
- Education, Experience, and Other Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required, with 3-5 years experience in a marketing, digital marketing or communications specialty, with broad experience. Self-motivated, well organized, and able to be flexible in handling challenges.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral, along with the ability to present information effectively to CXO level.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and handle complex details in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- As well as, the ability to apply independent judgment and take initiative in the absence of specific directions
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels in the organization
- Experience in the following applications: Google Suite, Kaltura, Photoshop, Illustrator, , iMovie, HTML, etc. Periodic travel may be required.