Business Systems Analyst III
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- The Development Sciences Informatics group is looking for an individual to support the Development Sciences organization, composed of over 500 scientists, with implementations of request and workflow execution systems to manage a range of operational activities.
- This position requires knowledge and experience with request and business process management systems and tools.
- Work with informatics colleagues end users to identify, catalog, refine, and prioritize their needs for request or workflow execution systems.
- Configure technical solutions to meet user requirements.
- Develop rollout strategies, implementation plans, training materials and documentation as necessary for request and workflow execution tools.
- Monitor request and workflow execution tools to ensure they continue to meet end user needs.
- Create dashboards that display metrics and status information from various workflow and request tools.
- Formulate strategies on the best use of operational tools for the scientific stakeholder groups.
- Experience configuring and deploying request, business process management, and/or project portfolio management software.
- Technical skills to configure request, BPM, PPM tools and create dashboards using common tools like Spotfire, Tableau, or Qlikview Business analysis skills to quickly grasp and document existing business processes and propose process improvements.
- Ability to learn new software tools and processes quickly.
- Experience with drug development concepts and terminology a plus.
- BA/BS in scientific/technical field or equivalent experience.