Business Analysis & Info Mgr
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
- Coordinates and executes the resource forecasting and supply analysis activities per set timelines with quality and consistency for a function or multiple functions.
- Leads the application activities and process documentation for resource forecasting and analysis.
- Partners with Resource Forecasting Leads to plan and execute resource forecasting outputs and analysis that will provide interpretation of demand changes to inform resource decisions by functional stakeholders.
- Generating schedules and stakeholder communications for LE process.
- Coordinate the generation of outputs for ad hoc scenario resource forecasting analysis to support functional management, finance and process improvement initiatives. Perform quality oversight to ensure integrity of resource forecasting outputs.
- Liaise with Clinical Study Planners and Finance to confirm data assumptions.
- Drive the documentation and transparency of algo demand overrides to support effective stewardship of algorithms.
- Meeting Facilitation of forecasting reviews with functional stakeholders.
- Maintain strong working relationships with functional contacts and collaborate on issues identification and resolution.
- Monitoring of RFG mailbox to ensure issues are effectively resolved and escalating items to leads as needed. Develop application enhancements and configurations (portfolio filters,
scenario versions, reporting styles) to driver process efficiencies.
- Coordinate the impact analysis and modeling for algorithm changes that apply business insights to improve predictability and embed process efficiencies.
- Provide application super user support for team and stakeholders and influence strategy and priorities for system enhancements and integrations to meet business needs (e.g. Planisware ).
- Develop, document and manage data collection tool logic and functionality (e.g. Excel, Sharepoint) and contribute to strategies for streamlining and driving integrated solutions.
- Training and mentoring of contractor analysts.
- Execute special projects and assignments.
- Stay abreast of latest developments in planning and forecasting applications and methodologies to contribute to advances in resource forecasting (continuous improvement).
Can be onsite or remote based