Associate Project Management
1 Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing, and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
- We are is seeking a motivated, energetic, team member to help drive recruiting, talent development, and diversity initiatives within Operations.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of Operations MBA Internship Recruiting and Supply Chain Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Team (DI&B).
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the various teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and are implementing lessons learned.
- Responsible for coordinating activities across various workstreams and managing action items, directing, and monitoring work efforts daily, and performing quality review.
- Will also be accountable to drive coordination between Global Supply Chain and broader Operations DI&B initiatives.
- Meeting management.
- Content Organization to drive action and decision making.
- Leading recruiting events.
- Coordinating activities between target Universities.
- Creating executive communication to report results.
- Thinking critically about team performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Drive utilization of internal technologies (i.e. Microsoft Teams, Miro, and MS Project).
- This team member would work cross functionally between Global Supply Chain, Process Development, and other functions within Operations to bring in new, diverse talent.
- Key partnerships include UCLA, USC, KGI, and Howard University (others to be determined).
- Monitor/manage overall environmental sustainability program progress against plan.
- Coordinate routine status reporting for all workstreams.
- Ensure capital project compliance with sustainability reporting expectation and assist with sustainability impact assessments (technical/engineering assessment).
- Ensure program workstream structure is managed and improved as needed.
- Ensure communication strategy is managed across cross-functional team.