Analyst, Government Price Reporting & Analysis
852 Winter Street Waltham, MA 02451
Analyst, Government Price Reporting & Analysis (Contract to Hire)
Location - Waltham, MA
This 6-month contract position (with potential for permanent employment at the end of the term) that sits in the Government Price Reporting & Analysis (GPR&A) group within the Finance department. The role is for an Analyst (Contract to Hire) primarily centered on Medicaid claims analysis. Applications that will be utilized include Microsoft Excel (charts, graphs, tables), Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Model N (fka Revitas) and other 3rd party data-warehouse platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- One full year of pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience within Finance, Commercial Operations / Managed Markets or Government Price Reporting.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must (charts, tables, graphs).
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and web based applications.
- Effective communicator (orally and in writing).
- Experience with Model N (fka Revitas) a plus (houses claims data).
- An understanding of corporate finance is a plus.