Administrative Associate II
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Provide accurate and effective administrative support to Managers, and coordinate administrative duties with other Administrative Associates to provide seamless support for the group
- Identify and anticipate needs of the group and plan work activities accordingly
- Manage multiple schedules with heavy calendaring of complex meetings. Arrange, coordinate and support meetings, events, and activities both on and off-site
- Generate, disseminate and maintain documents and information
- Develop, implement and evaluate department work processes and procedures. Manage deadlines related to business planning as well as other special projects
- Collaborate with Admin team to support complex projects and deadlines.
- General office responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate staff onsite/offsite meetings, create and prepare presentation materials, assist with special projects, schedule travel for staff, process payment and expense reports, maintain files, order department office supplies, maintain photocopying equipment, order catering and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events, greet visitors, disseminate information, fully utilize PC/MAC and software applications.
- Experience at Senior level is required.
- 5+years of experience preferred
- Ensure compliance with policies
- Integrate and facilitate communication with individuals, the team, and other functions across the company
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse individuals
- Attend and actively participate at staff level meetings as required, coordinate/publish agenda and minutes
- Integrate and actively participate in administrative associate team meetings and projects
- Proactively work to maximize the effectiveness of the managers and other individuals in the group
- Provide judgment in sensitive, confidential and complex information
- Flexibility to take direction on projects from team and co-workers and work projects yet demonstrate autonomy in managing time and priorities
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making within agreed parameters.
- Customer service orientation
- Demonstrated successful experience indicating attention to detail, ability to work independently and in teams, strong follow up skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be willing and able to handle large volume of routine work, as well as more challenging projects and provide a consistently accurate work product
- Strong PC/MAC computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and Google Apps (gSheets, gSlides, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- BA or equivalent