4300 Hacienda Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Performs varied administrative support, maintaining familiarity with department policies and procedures.
- Types documents and correspondences, and prepares presentation materials.
- Completes specific assignments that may require attendance at and documentation of meetings; and prepares memos, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Coordinates domestic and international conference calls.
- Sets up and maintains files, documents and logs.
- Screens incoming calls and takes messages.
- Responds to requests for information.
- Organizes and schedules appointments and meetings.
- Coordinates national and international travel arrangements
- Complete expense reports for submission.
- Serves as information resource on department policies and procedures, and keeps abreast of any and all changes.
- Orders and manage office supplies.
- Manages the Medical and Scientific Affairs website and SharePoint sites and ensures they are kept current.
- Assists with assigned MSA Advisory Boards Meetings
- Assists with interview process for Clinical Research and Scientific Affairs functions.
- Creates and track Purchase Orders (PO) for contracts, studies, materials and supplies for the department.
- Manages departmental invoices, including approval process, payments and invoice tracking.
- Collects, prepares and submits expense reports for Clinical Research and Scientific Affairs functions, and ensures compliance according to RMS policies.
- Manages and submits Clinical Research and Scientific Affairs functions’ Time Tracker to responsible person within the department.
- Serves as backup person for the department Learning Solution Support Administrator (LSSA).