Visual Analytics Associate
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- The Visual Analytics Associate is responsible for creating Spotfire data visualization suites to enable our scientists to review clinical data from ongoing clinical trials.
- The individual in this role will closely coordinate with the Medical Data Review Specialist team and Data Management to ensure that data is accessible and presented (using Spotfire) in an integrated/aggregated visualization.
- This position requires expertise in using TIBCO Spotfire for creating data visualizations and solid communication skills.
- Background in clinical data and/or clinical development.
- Background in software development Working knowledge of IronPython scripting.
- Undergraduate/graduate degree in software engineering desired (comparable work experience will be considered).