Training Coordinator I
301 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- This 4-month contract Operations Coordinator role provides the HR P&OD Operations Team coordination of successful corporate-sponsored learning solutions for Directors, Managers/Supervisors, Individual Contributors and New Hires.
- It requires full ownership for a variety of business streams such as course management, project and program management, communications (both internal and external), and sourcing of instructional catering, materials and facilities.
- The Operations Coordinator acts as the front-line contact for employees, management and external vendors while managing all logistical actions for program and service delivery.
- This role will support but is not limited to New Hire Orientation, the CareerLab and various HR P&OD offerings.
- Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to develop both technical and conceptual material for both large and small audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, LMS, and scheduling applications required
- Strong planning, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Ability to work independently or in a multidisciplinary team environment; be flexible, detail and deadline-oriented; effective project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented approach; able to quickly and consistently establish rapport; strong relationship builder.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with clients, team members and partners.