Training & Development Mgr
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
Requesting a Learning and Performance specialist to work with clients in the General and Accounting (G&A) functions under direction of the Learning Professional team. This person will provide performance consultation, intake processing support, training strategy development, needs and performance analysis, content review, training project status monitoring and oversee execution of training projects as needed. Additional effort will be in training needs discovery, budget development and annual planning for function specific learning objectives.
This person would be responsible for multiple training projects and interfacing with multiple levels of management and project team members. The majority of projects will support some level of technology change or implementation. The selected candidate should have a solid understanding of IS acumen and business processes and have proven experience supporting performance analysis, training strategy and execution to support.
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Client partnering, consultation skills
- Training and Facilitation skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience in designing, coordinating and executing multiple learning solutions.
- Experience in analyzing and preparing data for decision-making
- Experience in training and staff development
- Experience working within the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working in a highly compliant industry
- Experience overseeing eLearning development projects Solid presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well in teams and collaborate
- Ability to interface cross-functionally in a dynamic environment