Talent Acquisition Sourcer
4145 Blackhawk Plaza Circle Suite 102 Danville, California 94506 | Direct Hire
Compass is looking for a Sourcing Analyst for an opportunity in Danville, California. Reporting directly to an Account Manager, the Sourcing Analyst will source, prescreen and assist in qualifying multiple candidates for each assigned job requisition. The Sourcing Analyst will assist in keeping job boards and postings current for talent outreach.
This is a full-time role that is a temp-to-perm opportunity. Strong team environment with a small company feel. We are looking for someone with great research and search skills, and also a strong customer service background. A scientific background is a plus.
• Work closely with Recruiting Manager and Account Manager to develop research strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools, resources and methods.
• Sourcing and screening candidates, identifying core strengths, skill-sets and characteristics of desired job opportunity.
• Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidates with client needs.
• Developing and maintaining a ready pool of pre-screened candidates.
• Proactively maintain pipeline to ensure candidates are active.
• Talent Mining - delivery of resumes via mining of resume banks.
• Manage multiple complex assignments and priorities while delivering a high level of customer service.
• Debrief and deliver candidates profiles, market research and sourcing strategy to the Recruiting Team.
• Use LinkedIn, Monster, ZipRecruiter, and other mediums to find active and passive candidates.
• Post jobs onto company job board, Monster, ZipRecruiter and Craigslist.
• Comply by company policies and procedures.
•Bachelor’s degree required.
•Excellent customer service skills.
•Strong time management and multi-tasking abilities, and strong sense of urgency for deadlines.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
•Strong written communication skills.
•Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
•Team oriented, and self-motivated.
•Scientific background a plus.