Supply Chain Specialist
1710 Newbury Road Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
- Supply Chain Specialist will be supporting activities related to Transportation Qualification, Cold Chain, and Quality Management Systems for Transportation, Warehouse, and Security.
- Support Transportation Qualification by coordinating activities with the testing lab, authoring protocols and reports, and data gathering and analysis.
- Support generating information related to Transportation Qualification for the Product Market Applications and any questions related to the filing
- Support on current projects impacting Transportation or Cold Chain. Including implementation of new shipping solution, new temperature monitors, and new analytical reports. Project management skills useful.
- Support controlled document revisions
- Bachelor degree or supply chain/quality knowledge by experience.
- 5+ years experience in functional supply chain or quality, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding and experience with transportation qualification and cold chain management
- GMP and GDP knowledge
- Proficient in Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of export/ import procedures
- Experience managing suppliers and improving processes
- Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication. Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Experience in leading projects and international environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to distill insights
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Motivated self-starter who is able to influence change in an ambiguous environment
- Negotiating skills
- Problem solver
- Ability to work on tasks that might not be linear (support multiple studies concurrently that might be at different phases)
- Experience in GMP/GDP environment, experience in Cold Chain and/or Transportation Qualification, and strong analytical skills
- Overview of logistics processes from manufacturing till end-user
- Process understanding, analyses and ability to visualize them
- Understanding of concepts related to Qualification/Validation
- Understanding logistics processes of parcel, transport and warehousing providers
- Project management skills
- Oversee processes beyond own department
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in teams
- Demonstrating the company values and convey them to our partners