Staffing Consultant I
301 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
From defining the recruiting strategy with hiring managers, through assessing, selecting and hiring the best talents, you’ ll work closely with the business and the PDG Talent Partner to ensure we recruit and develop the best talent available, and in doing so you will help maintain a diverse, innovative workforce and a culture based on trust and performance. In this way you contribute to the goal of improving patients' lives. Duties will include:
- Perform candidate attraction and sourcing methodologies that ensure a diverse pool of suitable world-class candidates
- Use cutting-edge selection and assessment methodology to ensure we recruit resilient, high potential employees who can thrive in our working environment
- Conducting offer management, relocation and salary negotiations
- Manage requisitions from recruitment launch to offer for selected openings
- Maintain tracking spreadsheet, to ensure updated current status on global hiring initiative
- Assist Principal Talent Partner with review of applicants
- Cold-calling and outreach to passive candidates for assigned roles
Candidates for this position should hold the following qualifications and be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as preferred all points listed below are considered minimum requirements:
- 3+ years of recruitment experience, including full life-cycle requisition management
- Excellent consultation and influencing skills.
- Google Chrome and Microsoft Office experience required.
- Workday experience a plus.
- Bio-tech or pharmaceutical experience a plus
- BA degree or 5+ year’s recruitment experience