Sr. Software Engineer
5945 Optical Court San Jose, California 95138 | Contract
Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with software development team to transform the requirements/product concept/architecture into software detailed design;
- Document the software detailed design from existing C# code base into regulatory compliant documentation following good documentation practices;
- Analyze the software detailed design and be able to articulate the rationale behind the design choice/decision;
- Develop software unit tests and documentation according to the software detailed design;
- Perform traceability analysis between design and unit test cases;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to analyze product requirements and software requirements and ensure traceability;
- Participate in product risk analysis, change/defect review, and design reviews.
- Maintain compliance as required by regulatory bodies and the company’ s quality system
Who you are?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related disciplines. Advanced degree preferred;
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience. Preferably 2 years of software development experience;
- Familiar with C#, Java, or other programming languages;
- Familiar with .NET platform;
- Experience in FDA/ISO design control requirements is desirable;
- Good understanding of SDLC processes such as Agile scrum methodology;
- Experience with software development lifecycle management tools, such as HP ALM;
- Strong writing, analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills;