4300 Hacienda Drive Pleasanton, California 94588 | Contract
Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies.
- Manages the full-cycle recruiting process to include: writing job postings, developing and implementing sourcing strategies, reviewing resumes and conducting interviews, with key emphasis on pipeline development and improving time to fill.
- Leads team projects related to improving recruitment practices and process.
- Acts as informal mentor for team members.
- Proactively networks and establishes effective working relationships. Maintains a high level of customer service by partnering with all levels of management in order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Communicates progress to goals to the Talent Acquisition Manager/Director, HR Leadership, and internal customer groups. Completes all reports associated with status updates and compliance.
- Partners with hiring managers/functional human resources in order to identify, communicate, and achieve Affirmative Action goals/targets.
- Identifies and pursues cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Tracks all internal and external applicants and ensures all job postings meet requirements of EEO/AA compliance guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all hiring practices, as outlined by Roche policy and procedures and EEO/AA compliance guidelines.
- Ensures employment applications and all candidate tracking logistics are properly maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and special projects in support of the HR department, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent training/education and experience.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience, of which 4 years must be in recruiting/staffing with a proven track record to fill a variety of different industries, roles, and levels including middle to senior level positions.
- May substitute a MS degree in a directly related discipline and 4 years of related work experience for the above.
- Experience with all facets of recruiting, including full cycle recruiting.
- Experience in corporate recruiting environment preferred.
- Past experience supporting remote managers in multiple locations strongly preferred.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work within a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Superior organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
- Proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels Solid understanding of federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations.
- Ability to establish and maintain business/client relationships through effective communication and negotiation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse populations at all levels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as electronic applicant tracking systems.