Sr Associate Quality Control
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
We are looking for a person with an innate scientific curiosity and keen observation skills who knows when to seek input and when to make independent judgments, with the ability to shift priorities quickly.Individual should be able to perform moderately complex to complex laboratory activities under minimal supervision. The candidate should be experienced in the use of analytical tools used for pharmaceutical analysis, such as HPLC, GC, IR, KF and Dissolution testing. This work will be supporting process development for both Drug Substance and Drug Product. Working experience in a cGMP environment would be beneficial. The candidate should be familiar with chromatography data system such as Empower software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related fields
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in the use of laboratory instruments, such as HPLC, GC, Dissolution Testing, Karl Fischer, UV-Vis and related software.
• Communicate effectively and follow detailed written and verbal instruction/methods/protocols.
• Maintain a laboratory notebook and complete all documentation with clear and accurate language and according to the SOP.
• Positive attitude and ability to work well with others in the team.
• Manage time effectively to complete assignments in expected time frame.
Top 3 Skills: HPLC - at least one year of experience, managing time effectively, notebook documentation with clear and accurate language
Day to Day: analyze samples, document experiment, and communicate results to the team/clients