Sr Associate Project Mgmt
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
- Seasoned self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading a team on projects, making sure hitting milestones and on track with project plan
- Bio pharma experience
- Solid PM skills and experience.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the External Supply Raw Materials community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Category Lead(s) in coordination of activities and travel arrangements for face to face meetings.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.